Thursday, January 5, 2017

Update

Instead of publishing a freshly solved Programming Challenge, I had to change two of my previous entries:

Programming Challenge 6.3 - Winning Division
Programming Challenge 6.4 - Safest Driving Area

Even though both challenges were technically solved and worked correctly as they were, my solution was not correct. The task was to pass the division name to the function in Challenge 6.3, and in Challenge 6.4 it should have been the region names. This did not happen, so I decided to republish both.

Had it not been for the fact that I am stuck at my current Challenge, looking at the solved ones to find a solution, I would probably have never discover it ... Glad that I did, so I could correct these most embarrassing mistakes ... (Sorry for this!)

Now it is time for a little Espresso break, and then back to work on the challenge that is currently fighting me with teeth and claws! 

No comments:

Post a Comment