Sunday, February 26, 2017

A Small Lifesign




It has been rather quiet on here the last couple of days. 10 days to be exact. The good news is that neither I nor this blog or my dreams and hopes of achieving my goal are dead. The reason for this not so great silence being that I still work on my current programming challenge. A fun game of TIC-TAC-TOE, or Noughts & Crosses, which - as we all know the best move it is not to play.
By the end of today, or (hopefully) tomorrow at the latest, the code should finally go live for you to enjoy a pleasant game or two. Once it has gone live, I will go into a little more detail about why this has taken so long, and my findings on the way to finish this project. A rather interesting story if I may say so myself.

For now I wish my visitors a pleasant stay, my recurrent visitors thanks for coming by time and again, and all my fellow learners, as always, that they be faster and better in solving the challenges ahead of them than I currently do!

No comments:

Post a Comment