Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Happy 1st Birthday

It has been very quiet around here the past two months, but the completion of A Game of 21 marks the end of it. There has been many reasons, time issues, my incapability to get the game the way I want it, personal reasons also that kept me from finishing it earlier. I do hope that my visitors enjoy playing it, it would make me very happy!

Now, though, it is time for a little celebration. Four days ago, this blog turned one year old, so:

Picture courtesy of PublicDomainPictures.net

Looking back at the beginnings, there was so much this person learned about the C++ language since. What is and isn't possible, the fun one can have, how creative one can get with the language, and so many different things, about so many different topics related to programming challenge problems on the side. I must admit it was fun for the most part, very difficult sometimes, but my motivation never ceased as there is this one goal: To one day write and publish a game, however humble it may be.

Enough of that, and another aspect that is very important: You, my visitors, from all over the world, you are making it worthwhile to continue learning hard, and to share the fruits of the effort with all of you! I sincerely like to thank you all for your visit!

For this person it is now high time to begin working on the two Programming Challenges still left for this chapter. So, back to the IDE it is, and on to whatever is ahead past that. And, as always, I wish my fellow learners that they be able to finish their programming challenges faster than I, and to say thanks to my visitors old and new, regular or otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment